1. OwnershipThis website, www.cidesign.com.au, is owned and operated by Corporate Image Design Pty Ltd ["Corporate Image"].
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of UseYour access and use of this website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms &Conditions of Use.
You shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms & Conditions of Use by your continued use of and/or continued access to this website. Corporate Image may amend the Terms &Conditions of Use at any time by posting amended terms and conditions of use on this website. Any amended Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed to be binding and effective immediately. Accordingly, you should periodically review the Terms &Conditions of Use. Any violation by you of the Terms &Conditions of Use shall result in immediate forfeiture of your right to use and access this website.
3. Restrictions on useThis website is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Corporate Image reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature of this website. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit and/or modify, in any way, any part and/or all of the material contained on this website, unless expressly authorised in writing by Corporate Image.
This website is only available to, and may only be used by, persons who are able to form legally binding contracts. Without limiting the foregoing, this website is not available to and may not be used by persons under 18 years of age.
4. Trade marksAll names, logos and trade marks are the property of Corporate Image or the third parties who have contributed to this website (where acknowledged). Nothing on this website shall be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks without the express written authority of Corporate Image or the relevant contributor.
5. No representationsCorporate Image makes no representation(s) in respect of the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information and/or anything else contained in this website [the "Material"]. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The use of this website and the Material is strictly at your own risk.
6. No warrantiesCorporate Image makes no warranty with respect to the Material and/or this website. The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and all corresponding State legislation imply terms, conditions and warranties into particular contracts which are to govern and regulate the supply of goods and services [the "Prescribed Terms"]. Except as provided by the Prescribed Terms, all warranties whether express or implied by law and/or in any way relating to access to, or non-access to, this website and/or the use of and/or reliance upon this website and/or the Material are hereby expressly excluded.
In addition, Corporate Image does not warrant that this website will operate free from error or that this website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful effects. Corporate Image accepts no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage resulting from your use of this website and/or the Material.